RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY OF THIEN PHUC HERB JOINT STOCK COMPANY
The following is the return and exchange policy that Thien Phuc applies to all customers who buy the products at the retail system of Thien Phuc:
In order to ensure the interests of consumers, and improve the quality of after-sales service, Thien Phuc will support you to change a new product of the same type if the product has a problem that cannot be fixed immediately (due to technical errors of the manufacture). Products can only be exchanged when the following conditions are fully met.
1. Products can only be exchanged right after the customer receives the products and checks that the product does not meet our requirements and commitments.
2. Products must still have the seal of the company or the manufacturer.
3. The product is determined to be defective by the technician of the company or the manufacturer.
4. The returned product must be in its original packaging, styrofoam and full accessories attached, promotional gifts (if any)…
5. The returned product is not defective in form (broken, dented …)
6. The returned product must have all accompanying documents such as purchase voucher, VAT invoice if any, warranty card, manual, catalog …
DO NOT RETURN OR EXCHANGE
1. The products requested for return or exchange do not have labels or seals are torn
2. Damaged products due to failure to store products
3. You affect the external condition of the products by yourself such as tearing the packaging, scratching, breaking, …
4. The product has been checked and signed by you to confirm the condition, but then you request to return the products due to defects in appearance (scratches, dents, yellowing, broken, chipped edges, broken edges,…).
RETURN AND EXCHANGE PROCESS
1. You contact our company directly on the website http://duocthaothienphuc.vn
After receiving a Certificate of the condition with the content of damaged products due to the manufacturer’s fault that cannot be repaired immediately, the exchange will be made in accordance with the regulations of the company and the manufacturer.
2. The exchange or return process is carried out within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt of sufficient information and documents as prescribed by the customer.